NOMA Condo Location Map & Amenities Surrounding
NOMA Condo - Tranquility neighborhood
NOMA - its splendid vicinity is a numerous cutting edge community facilities to support everyone's modern lifestyle while staying at this impressive condominium ranging from huge commercial centres, top rank learning institutions, even health establishments, supermarkets, dining hubs, coffee shops, financial institutions too, entertainment venues and the list just goes on.
With precisely a short 5 minutes drive, the residents at NOMA Condo future can reach the Aljunied MRT station of the East West Line (EW) as well as the Mountbatten MRT with just 5 minutes drive away. Another option is the Dakota MRT station from the Circle Line (CC) which is approximately 3 minutes away. Nevertheless, future tenants within its premise are served with bus stops which are constantly available at Geylang Road and Guillemard Road. Every day is a journey and the journey itself is home at Noma.
NOMA Residences Right In The Heart Of It All
NOMA @ Geylang close to numerous amenities with plenty of retail shops and restaurants are found along Geylang Road, a few steps away from its premise. One can dine it to their heart's content at the open No Signboard Seafood, Little Vietnam, the G7 Live Seafood Restaurant, also Tony Restaurant, the Geylang Claypot Rice, JB Ah Meng Restaurant and many others.
Likewise, feel free to shop a the nearby NOMA Singapore along with the One KM Mall, Singapore Post Centre, the Paya Lebar Square as well, even at Katong Shopping Centre, the Kallang Wave Mall, Leisure Park Kallang and The Odeon Katong. Basically, endless possibilities are always available within its exciting location along with grocery shops too such as the Fairprice, Sheng Siong, the Giant and Cold Storage.
NOMA Condo Well-connected with Modern & High-teaching Schools Nearby
Such renowned schools at Noma @ Geylang to send your kids off includes the Kong Hwa Primary School, Broadrick Secondary, the White Lodge Kindergarten, also Chen Li Kindergarten, the Raffles Montessori Kindergarten, Geylang Methodist Primary, along with the Geylang Methodist Secondary, Chung Cheng High School even, James Cook University Singapore, the Tanjong Katong Secondary, also Dunman High School, Chatsworth International School and many more.
A host of nature-inspired facilities for a back-to-nature experience and lifestyle with beautifully landscaped in layered vistas of elevated thematic gardens Let us find out Facilities & Design!
NOMA Location Map
NoMa is about 500 metres from Dakota MRT station. Which is just a brisk 8 minutes' walk away. At the MRT, the Circle Line takes you directly to Singapore Sports Hub, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Esplanade — Theatres on the Bay and Dhoby Ghaut Interchange.
Located along Guillemard Road just north of Mountbatten, NoMa takes you close to the action. Great food at Old Airport Road Food Centre. Sporting activities and world-class entertainment at the Singapore Sports Hub and future Kallang Alive. An expressway right across to Downtown Core and Orchard. Hipster haven at Joo Chiat and Katong. NoMa is at the centre of it all.
1. Brawn & Brains Coffee
100 Guillemard Road, #01-02 Singapore 399718
2. The Skewer Bar
2 Lor 25 GeylangSingapore 388287
3. The Tuckshop
403 Guillemard Road Singapore 399795
4. Cafe Melba
90 Goodman Road, Block N, #01-56 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
5. Goodman Ceramic Studio
90 Goodman Road, Block G, #01-37 Goodman Arts Centre Singapore 439053
6. Onsight Climbing Gym
100 Guillemard Road, #01-14 Singapore 399718
7. Yoga Inc.
100 Guillemard Road, #01-08 Singapore 399718
(Old Singapore Badminton Hall)
Noma - The Neighbourhood
- Mountbatten CC (U/C) about 200m - 4mins walk
- Tanjong Rhu Pau & Confectionery about 200m - 5mins walk
- The Tuckshop about 400m - 5mins walk
- 51 Old Airport Road Food Centre & Shopping Mall about 500m - 6mins walk
- Brawn & Brain Coffee about 600m - 7mins walk
- No Signboard Seafood at Geylang about 600m - 8mins walk
- The Skewer Bar about 600m - 8mins walk
- FairPrice Jalan Tiga about 600m - 8mins walk
- Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre about 700m - 9mins walk
- Goodman Arts Centre - 2mins drive
- PLQ Mall - 2mins drive
- Singapore Sports Hub (National Stadium, OCBC Aquatic Centre,
- Singapore Indoor Stadium) - 5mins drive
- Kallang Wave Mall - 7mins drive
- Dakota MRT Station (CCL) about 500m - 8mins walk
- Aljunied MRT Station (EW9) about 900m - 10mins walk
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) about 1km - 11mins walk
- Pan Island Expressway - 4mins drive
- Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway - 5mins drive
- East Coast Parkway - 8mins drive
- Directly connected to MBFC via Nicoll Highway - 11mins drive
- Kong Hwa School - 5mins walk
- Broadrick Secondary School about 1km - 6mins walk
- Etonhouse Pre-school (223 Mountbatten Road) about 1km - 10mins walk
- Geylang Methodist School (Pri & Sec) about 1km - 3mins drive
- Etonhouse International School (Broadrick) about 1km - 4mins drive
- Chung Cheng High School (Main) about 1km - 4mins drive
- Etonhouse International Research Pre-school (717-718 Mountbatten) - 4mins drive
- James Cook University Singapore - 4mins drive
- Dunman High School - 7mins drive
OF NOMA RESIDENCES | RECEIVED PROMOTIONS PRICES DIRECT FROM DEVELOPER
Own a unique masterpiece that is truly a composition of refinement and sophistication, where unmatched modern living and comfort await, NoMa.NoMa Condo 's Promotion Developer Here!!!
Noma Condo: Well-connected to 2 major expresswaysMore Details
What attracts investors to Noma Condo project recently?More Details