The NOMA - Address Of Tranquility And Exclusivity
NOMA @ Guillemard Road is abounded 28 Geylang and Guillemard Road, district 14 that location just take 4 mins to reach Aljunied MRT Station and Paya Lebar MRT Station. From there, you can easily travelling to the CC7 Mountbatten MRT station also. The development is close to the Singapore Post Centre and Geylang Serai Malay Village.
Meet your neighbours at NoMa.
A community of modern like-minded individuals, couples and families. Savvy, well-travelled, lifestyle mavericks. Connected yet independent minded. On the lookout for new opportunities, ideas and the next big thing.
NOMA Condo Location Map & Amenities Surrounding
Within its splendid vicinity is a numerous cutting edge community facilities to support everyone's modern lifestyle while staying at this impressive condominium ranging from huge commercial centres, top rank learning institutions, even health establishments, supermarkets, dining hubs, coffee shops, financial institutions too, entertainment venues and the list just goes on.
With precisely a short 5 minutes drive, The residents at NOMA future can reach the Aljunied MRT station of the East West Line (EW) as well as the Mountbatten MRT with just 5 minutes drive away. Another option is the Dakota MRT station from the Circle Line (CC) which is approximately 3 minutes away. Nevertheless, future tenants within its premise are served with bus stops which are constantly available at Geylang Road and Guillemard Road. Every day is a journey and the journey itself is home at NOMA @ Aljunied Road.
Right In The Heart Of It All
NOMA Condo At Geylang close to numerous amenities with plenty of retail shops and restaurants are found along Geylang Road, a few steps away from its premise. One can dine it to their heart's content at the open No Signboard Seafood, Little Vietnam, the G7 Live Seafood Restaurant, also Tony Restaurant, the Geylang Claypot Rice, JB Ah Meng Restaurant and many others.
Likewise, feel free to shop a the nearby NOMA along with the One KM Mall, Singapore Post Centre, the Paya Lebar Square as well, even at Katong Shopping Centre, the Kallang Wave Mall, Leisure Park Kallang and The Odeon Katong. Basically, endless possibilities are always available within its exciting location along with grocery shops too such as the Fairprice, Sheng Siong, the Giant and Cold Storage.
NOMA Condo Well-connected with Modern & High-teaching Schools Nearby
Such renowned schools to send your kids off includes the Kong Hwa Primary School, Broadrick Secondary, the White Lodge Kindergarten, also Chen Li Kindergarten, the Raffles Montessori Kindergarten, Geylang Methodist Primary, along with the Geylang Methodist Secondary, Chung Cheng High School even, James Cook University Singapore, the Tanjong Katong Secondary, also Dunman High School, Chatsworth International School and many more.
Geylang is such a enclave prominent for both locals and foreign investors alike. NOMA Condo project is worthy investment or not? Let us find out the reason of selling points, then you can see the highlights of this property.!
Noma - The Neighbourhood
- Mountbatten CC (U/C) about 200m - 4mins walk
- Tanjong Rhu Pau & Confectionery about 200m - 5mins walk
- The Tuckshop about 400m - 5mins walk
- 51 Old Airport Road Food Centre & Shopping Mall about 500m - 6mins walk
- Brawn & Brain Coffee about 600m - 7mins walk
- No Signboard Seafood at Geylang about 600m - 8mins walk
- The Skewer Bar about 600m - 8mins walk
- FairPrice Jalan Tiga about 600m - 8mins walk
- Kallang Estate Fresh Market & Food Centre about 700m - 9mins walk
- Goodman Arts Centre - 2mins drive
- PLQ Mall - 2mins drive
- Singapore Sports Hub (National Stadium, OCBC Aquatic Centre,
- Singapore Indoor Stadium) - 5mins drive
- Kallang Wave Mall - 7mins drive
- Dakota MRT Station (CCL) about 500m - 8mins walk
- Aljunied MRT Station (EW9) about 900m - 10mins walk
- Mountbatten MRT Station (CC7) about 1km - 11mins walk
- Pan Island Expressway - 4mins drive
- Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway - 5mins drive
- East Coast Parkway - 8mins drive
- Directly connected to MBFC via Nicoll Highway - 11mins drive
- Kong Hwa School - 5mins walk
- Broadrick Secondary School about 1km - 6mins walk
- Etonhouse Pre-school (223 Mountbatten Road) about 1km - 10mins walk
- Geylang Methodist School (Pri & Sec) about 1km - 3mins drive
- Etonhouse International School (Broadrick) about 1km - 4mins drive
- Chung Cheng High School (Main) about 1km - 4mins drive
- Etonhouse International Research Pre-school (717-718 Mountbatten) - 4mins drive
- James Cook University Singapore - 4mins drive
- Dunman High School - 7mins drive