Noma | Discover the comfort of life in the Geylang area
NOMA Condo is situated 28 Geylang and Guillemard Road, district 14 that location just take 4 mins to reach Aljunied MRT Station and Paya Lebar MRT Station. This development is surrounded by many famous landmarks such as Singapore Sports Hub, National Stadium, Singapore Indoor Stadium Water Sports Centre, OCBC Aquatic Centre, and Kallang Theatre. Under URA Master Plan 2019, Kallang Riverside in Kampong Bugis will be developed into waterfront lifestyle and car-lite residential precinct. So we can look forward for more upcoming amenities along the Kallang Riverside such as Waterfront Hotels, Shopping Malls and Restaurants & about 4000 Residential Homes.
About Geylang & Marine Parade URA Master Plan
Situated at a prime city fringe location to the east of the Central Business District (CBD) of Singapore, Geylang and Marine Parade are well-known food paradises and popular residential estates with plenty of amenities. The two estates will be further improved in the near future with the addition of more amenities, which will benefit future residents of Arena Residences. The potential capital appreciation of Arena Residences will be enhanced by its proximity to Paya Lebar Central, an upcoming area with many new developments, gazetted as a new sub-regional centre.
Economy: Sustaining a dynamic economy
NOMA @ Lorong 28 Geylang within a good range of amenities and proximity to the city East Coast Park, Geylang and Marine Parade housing locations. Future residents will have more choices as these two mature towns get rejuvenated in the coming years. More facilities will also be added to serve the needs of the growing community:
- A new civic centre, Wisma Geylang Serai, will be developed within the Geylang Serai precinct by 2017 to house a mix of community, cultural and arts-related facilities.
- A future nursing home at Geylang East Central will be built to meet the needs of our elderly
- More retail options will be available at Paya Lebar Central
Leisure: New reasons to be outdoors
Those living in Geylang and Marine Parade do not have to travel far for their daily dose of the outdoors. Not only do they have East Coast Park within easy reach, they also have access to a number of smaller parks and an extensive network of park connectors. By 2030, most residents will be living within just 400m of a park or park connector as greening efforts continue:
- More neighbourhood parks will be provided at various locations
- A new park connector will be built between the Paya Lebar and Eunos MRT stations, with a future extension towards Geylang River
Other developments that will further promote outdoor activities include:
- An expansion of the cycling network
- Improvements at Geylang River under PUB's Active, Beautiful, Clean IABC) Waters programme. For instance, the existing concrete canal from Dunman Road to Guillemard Road will be enhanced with more greenery and new communal spaces
- The upgrading of Haig Walk under the Estate Upgrading Programme IEUP)
Transport: Quicker ways to travel
Residents in Geylang and Marine Parade can expect smoother and faster journeys with the following enhancements to the roads and public transport network:
- The Downtown Line will have 3 new MRT stations serving the Geylang area by 2017, namely Mattar, MacPherson and Ubi. MacPherson will also be an interchange station connecting with the Circle Line
- The Eastern Region Line (under study), expected to be completed by 2020, will give a tremendous boost to the public transport connectivity of Marine Parade and slash travel times to the city and Changi
- Ongoing road widening works along Sims Way, Mountbatten Road and Fort Road will support the upcoming development in the area
- A new vehicular underpass at the junction of Sims Way and Mountbatten Road will facilitate the flow of traffic exiting Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway [KPE1 towards the city and the Sports Hub
Economy: Nurturing a growth centre and creating jobs
New commercial developments will continue to come onstream over the next few years, offering exciting opportunities for new businesses and bringing jobs closer to homes.
Many new developments will be sprouting up in and around Paya Lebar Central, a new sub-regional centre. A number of projects are already underway, including the Workforce Development Agency's (WDA) Continuing Education and Training (CET) Campus East, Paya Lebar Square and One KM. A future commercial development has also been made available at Tanjong Katong Road/Sims Avenue.
How To Book Vvip NOMA's Discount?
We are pleased to offer you comprehensive advice about your private ownership of NOMA. Enjoy attractive prices before the official public launch. Be the first to secure your choice unit, please fill in your details and our sales team will be in contact with you shortly. Thanks your attention.
Noma Condo, popularly known by his initials OBS, is creditedMore Details
The move to lower the threshold for upgrading to take place will allow more precincts to benefitMore Details
Noma's Advice: Account manager Charlene Teo, 25, and her fiance have been looking forMore Details